Hello people! =)
Today's good i suppose, Afternoon was just great! =))
Ok, Morning collect prize,B'boys High Jump 3rd, Fattest jumper so far. LOL! Chinese lesson as usual. The room was damn cold lah, cause i was sitting directly under the aircon. Hahas! I didn't clean my classroom, was walking around the class, getting wack by marcus with the wet rag in the toilet. LOL!
ok! Walked to Garden mac for lunch, (those PL girls!). Hahas! saw pohkhin, he was working over there, and he irritated the HELL outta me, I admit, I WAS SO DAMN FUCKING PISSED. But nvm, Tahan! ok. Bus journey was great, climbing stairs was great.
Tomorrow is sports day! Im not running! Im just gonna slack and enjoy watching people running under the hot sun! ahahas!
Oh ya! Holidays are here! I'm going for all remedial, Mdm Ong say I got improvement in physics, not bad aei? LOL! I'm working also i suppose. So work and remedial. NOT FORGETTING! WORLD CUP! Mr singh was like saying, "people who are into soccer, Don't go overboard in doing it" or something , Like wtf, Com'on man! Its the world cup man! Brazil jersey! here i come! =D
Anyone volunteering to be the pig? =D AHAHAHAS!
Today's good i suppose, Afternoon was just great! =))
Ok, Morning collect prize,B'boys High Jump 3rd, Fattest jumper so far. LOL! Chinese lesson as usual. The room was damn cold lah, cause i was sitting directly under the aircon. Hahas! I didn't clean my classroom, was walking around the class, getting wack by marcus with the wet rag in the toilet. LOL!
ok! Walked to Garden mac for lunch, (those PL girls!). Hahas! saw pohkhin, he was working over there, and he irritated the HELL outta me, I admit, I WAS SO DAMN FUCKING PISSED. But nvm, Tahan! ok. Bus journey was great, climbing stairs was great.
Tomorrow is sports day! Im not running! Im just gonna slack and enjoy watching people running under the hot sun! ahahas!
Oh ya! Holidays are here! I'm going for all remedial, Mdm Ong say I got improvement in physics, not bad aei? LOL! I'm working also i suppose. So work and remedial. NOT FORGETTING! WORLD CUP! Mr singh was like saying, "people who are into soccer, Don't go overboard in doing it" or something , Like wtf, Com'on man! Its the world cup man! Brazil jersey! here i come! =D
Anyone volunteering to be the pig? =D AHAHAHAS!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home